Personal Trainer - Anytime Fitness St Paul's
Personal Trainer - Anytime Fitness - St Paul's
Personal Trainer Profile
With more than 3,300+ clubs worldwide, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe and the franchise currently has 100+ clubs open in the UK.
Anytime Fitness St Paul’s is located in Central London in the heart of the City next to the famous Cathedral, The Old Bailey and countless Multinational companies. It is a great place to work, always buzzing, with the potential to make a great living for the right person. You will keep 100% of your earnings as a self-employed PT. All we ask in return is you help with the daily running of the gym. Our number one objective is to keep our members happy and motivated! We will, of course, support your business and provide members who want personal training.
We are looking to recruit a Personal Trainer (PT), who will engage with club members and build a loyal client base. The PT will be fully self-employed and you will have access to use of all club facilities 24/7 allowing sessions to be carried out at any time to fit the clients' needs. In return you will be expected to conduct studio classes and help with gyms sales and marketing efforts.
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Promote and sell personal training packages to members
- Pro-actively generate new PT business
- Make member engagement calls from the member database
- Carry out inductions and use inductions as a marketing tool
- Support retention by providing fitness advice and guidance in the club
- Achieve minimum performance criteria as agreed with the Club Manager
- Keeping the Gym tidy and maintaining the equipment in optimal condition
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer certification / qualification
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Passion for helping people achieve their fitness goals
- Energetic and pro-active attitude with a positive outlook
- Excellent time management
We want you to be a successful trainer and we understand that if you are successful our members will be motivated, dedicated to our club and our member retention rates will be industry leading.
If you think you are the right calibre of trainer to become part of our team please follow the instructions to submit an application
Apply for Personal Trainer - Anytime Fitness St Paul's
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly