Sous Chef - London
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
We have a great opportunity for a strong, driven Sous Chef who is looking for thier first role as a Kitchen Manager to be involved with this new and exciting opportunity that has presented itself in Central London.
This wonderful restaurant will be opening soon and is looking for a strong sous chef who is looking to be a Kitchen manager to assist in the opening and running of this very busy, Flag ship kitchen alongside another Kitchen Manager.
The concept is based on all things meat and offers its customer fresh hand cut to order steaks.
This site is projected to do more that £60,000 per week in food sales and as a result will need 2 Kitchen Managers to ensure this site is running smoothly and keeps its flagship status.
This new concept is opening up more sites around the UK and will be using the Central London location as a Training centre for new mangers, kitchen managers and key team members to train and learn the systems in before they move on to their sites, as a result, we need a Kitchen Manager who loves training, has new opening experience and is looking to be part of something new, challenging and exciting.
This role is going to be a great opportunity for a Chef who has worked in a high volume, branded restaurant that is looking to join a concept in its infancy stage, help establish the brand and grow the business through the exciting journey as the grow and open more sites.
In a Kitchen Manager we need:
- Love and passion for meat
- Experience of running brigade of 10 or more
- Love being hands on and coaching, nurturing and developing junior chefs
- Have expereince with new openings, Training and working to company specifications
- Able to use BOH systems such as FnB shop, fourth hospitality or similar
- Ideally have worked in high volume branded/High street restaurants
- Someone who has a big personality and is a natural leader, when you walk in to the room, people know what you are…
On offer is a great salary between £28,000 and £30,000 (depending on experience) plus amazing bonus and realistic opportunism to progress
This new opening is going to open to great fanfare, so someone who has experience with new openings would be a huge advantage for this role
Apply today for information
Apply for Sous Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly