Bar Team Members and Glass Collectors - Hull, East Yorkshire
“If you have the personality, we have the opportunity"
Brand New Opening at the site of the current William Wilberforce in hull.
Currently a GREAT pub the site is due to close to be transformed into one of our AMAZING iconic Yates ‘ALL-DAY-LONG’ high-street bars. Famed during the day for value food and drink – transitioning to a higher-energy party venue at night.
Our teams make our pubs and we could not do it without you, would you like to play a key a key role in providing amazing experiences for our guests?
You will be the face of our business for every guest that walks through our door so we’re looking for Bar Staff and glass collectors who enjoy working with people and are passionate about delivering the highest standards of guest service
If going the extra mile for someone comes naturally to you, you could be a natural fit with us!
It is strengths like these that we look for in our people. You are comfortable starting a conversation with anyone, answering their questions or meeting their requests, doing that bit extra for them and going the extra mile. It comes naturally to you.
For you, making people smile is what makes it all worthwhile. Seeing our customers happy is what makes you happy. When you have made sure everyone has had the best possible time and leaves us with a smile you feel like you have had a great day.
You do not necessarily need any experience but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and keen to learn.
Joining our team as a Bar Team Member with Stonegate will give you the opportunity to develop important skills such as:
- Communication skills, by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
- Developing an understanding of customer needs and using this knowledge to improve the business, for example, passing on or responding to customers requests and suggestions
- Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
- Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them
In return, we can offer you an award winning development programme with access to apprenticeships along with 25% discount on food and drink for you and your entire party in all our pubs and venues. We have an employee benefits scheme which gives you discounts across hundreds of brands and services and a contributory pension scheme.