General Manager vacancy: The Bulls Head is part of our Ember Inns brand are looking for a General Manager to lead the team at this well-known local pub.
Located in Astley near Manchester this business has strong food & drink trade along with large beer garden giving an ideal opportunity to increase sales on sunny days. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate/have experience in a similar volume environment. Our new General Manager will have a real drive to exceed expectations. If you’re an enthusiastic General Manager who loves to lead a team and serve with passion & pride, then we would love to hear from you.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.