General Manager vacancy: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to take over a flagship business within Sizzling Pubs at the Stag & Three Horseshoes in Halesowen. Our business in Halesowen sets the standard for customers from nearby Quinton, Romsley & Hagley and across West Midlands. You will be taking over a very stable and successful business which has not had a General Manager vacancy in many years. With a beer garden outside and a training academy/meeting room upstairs, the pub gets lots of visitors from our wider team. A very high volume business which needs an experienced General Manager to continue with its success. If you are ready for this challenge, look no further and apply today!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle