General Manager vacancy: We’re looking for a General Manager to lead the team at The Duke of York Camberley. An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic General Manager who can drive a business and develop its existing customer base.
Are you a General Manager with determination and passion that is able to develop a business? The Duke of York Camberley is a lively business that offers live sports events, daily food and drink offers along with our popular carvery on Sunday’s. If you are an experienced General Manager, then please apply today!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!