General Manager - The Folly, Bristol
At Marston's we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two!
We offer something for everyone; from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied.
We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
The Folly is a large pub restaurant located on the Northern edge of Bristol. It is situated near to a local Industrial and Housing Estate and is only 6 miles from Bristol town centre. The Folly is a charming country pub and is a perfect place to come and experience a tranquil afternoon, sitting on the heated patio. This site is also very easily accessed from the M4, M5. The business boasts:
Average weekly net sales: £18K
Wet/ dry split: 30/70
Average number of meals served per week: 1800
Brand: Milestone Grill
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A fantastic bonus scheme
- Optional Living accommodation on site and your bills covered*
- 20% discount on Marston's food and hotels with our Privilege Card
- A pension scheme to help you save for the finish line
- Private healthcare to keep you in tip top condition
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Our online discount scheme, Marston's R£wards, so you can treat yourself
*(excluding council tax)
As an experienced Manager you will know the ins and outs of managing a branded business: from stock control to driving sales you will be at the top of your game. You won't necessarily need to know how to tap a cask or run a kitchen, we can help with those skills but you will be able to motivate and inspire your team to deliver unbeatable customer service. Confidence and personality are crucial in our pubs!