Restaurant Supervisor - London
We are currently recruiting an experienced Restaurant Supervisor for a British/ Malaysian cuisine restaurant within 4* Hotel in Central London. If you are a Headwaiter looking to step up in your career, this is a perfect opportunity!
Location: Central London
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
The ideal Restaurant Supervisor would have experience working in a hotel restaurant, as well as the following:
* Assisting the General Manager in the day to day routine
* Ensuring a consistently high level of service offered to guests all the time
* Maintaining cleanliness to the Company Brand Standards
* Being able to deal with guest's requests in a professional manner
* Assisting with quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional manner for all staff
* Controlling costs through correct stock ordering and minimising wastage
* Assisting with the correct service of Restaurant/ Bar menu and beverages.
In return for your hard work, they will offer:
* Salary package up to £21,000 per annum
* Great career opportunity within this 400-room hotel
This position is for immediate start.
If you are not afraid to work hard and be rewarded- this position is for you! This vacancy is available immediately. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.
Apply for Restaurant Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly