General Manager - The Dog Inn, Stourbridge
At Marston's we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two!
We offer something for everyone; from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied.
We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
The Dog Inn is a warm and family friendly pub nestled in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside, not too far from Kidderminster and Stourbridge and just a short walk away from the historic Harvington Hall, a site steeped in history. This business boasts:
Average weekly net sales: £10,000k to 12,000k
Wet/ dry split: 20/80
Average number of meals served per week: 900
Brand: Two for One
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A fantastic bonus scheme
- Optional living accommodation on site and your bills covered*
- 20% discount on Marston's food and hotels with our Privilege Card
- A pension scheme to help you save for the finish line
- Private healthcare to keep you in tip top condition
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Our online discount scheme, Marston's R£wards, so you can treat yourself
*(excluding council tax)
As an experienced Manager you will know the ins and outs of managing a branded business: from stock control to driving sales you will be at the top of your game. You won't necessarily need to know how to tap a cask or run a kitchen, we can help with those skills but you will be able to motivate and inspire your team to deliver unbeatable customer service. Confidence and personality are crucial in our pubs!