Swimming Teachers - North London
Times Required - Weekdays 5pm-7pm Sundays 8am - 12pm
(candidates do not have to be available for all days and may apply for those full shifts that suit their timetable)
Swim Stars, a subsidiary of The Health Club Collection, is looking for outstanding swimming teachers to deliver lessons in our ASA Learn to Swim Programme at a prestigious new venue in North London.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic swimming teachers to teach ASA Levels 1-7 with the proven ability to effect positive improvement of their pupils. Additional Parent & Baby qualifications, rookie lifeguarding, or experience teaching adults would be a plus as there may be additional work opportunities as the programme develops.
You will develop and deliver fun and creative classes following the ASA Learn to Swim Framework.
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for swimming
- Honest, professional, courteous and totally reliable
- Punctuality is essential. Lateness will not be tolerated.
- ASA or STA Level 2 teaching certificate or equivalent is essential
- Two years minimum swimming teaching experience
- Excellent communication skills and experience in a customer orientated environment
- Current lifesaving award and attendance of Continual Professional Development courses is preferred but these can be provided to the successful candidates
- Ensuring all swimming lessons are fun, safe, progressive and are delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Plan and deliver fun and innovative lessons according to your lesson plans and schemes of work.
- Present yourself and communicate in a polite and professional manner at all times.
- Regularly and accurately record student attendance and log their progress on our online system • Work closely with the Programme Manager to ensure the continuing development of all students within the programme • Regularly provide feedback to parents and/or guardians
Swim Stars commitment to you:
- Excellent levels of remuneration of £22/hour
- Mentoring, training and development opportunities
To find out more or apply, please email Michael Jones with a copy of your CV (including contact details of two referees) and a Covering Letter explaining why you should be considered for this fantastic opportunity.