Reservations Supervisor - London
We are currently recruiting a fantastic, professional and experienced Reservations Supervisor for a historical building 4* Hotel in lovely area of Central London.
Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
The ideal Reservations Supervisor would have an experience working as supervisor, as well as the following:
- Being able to look after team of 8 people
- Reporting to the Receptionist Manager
- Being comfortable to step up when the Manager is off duty
- Experience dealing with large groups, meetings and events
- To ensure that all sales enquiries are dealt with in a proactive manner and converted to confirmed bookings
- Understanding the business and keeping up to date with hotel's sales, sales strategy and letting policy and promotions
- Maximising yield and achieving rooms budget
- Maintain complete knowledge of hotel facilities
In return for your hard work, they will offer:
- Great work- life balance, working 9am-5pm
- Just 5 days/2 days off
- Sundays off guaranteed
- Salary package of £20,000 per annum
- Great career opportunity within this 400-room hotel
This position is for immediate start.
If you are not afraid to work hard and be rewarded- this position is for you! This vacancy is available immediately. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.
Apply for Reservations Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly