Food and Beverage Assistant Manager - Buxton
Britannia Buxton Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Reporting to: Food and Beverage Manager
- In conjunction with the Food and Beverage Manager, to oversee and, if necessary, calculate the different forecasts for each Food and Beverage outlet.
- To control and monitor standards and levels of service within the department and rectify them if and when necessary.
- To ensure that all Food and Beverage staff are sales orientated and are well aware of the Hotel facilities so as to maximise sales.
- Together with the Personnel Manager, the Food and Beverage Manager and the line Managers, to plan, organise, control and monitor the staff training for the entire Food and Beverage Department.
- Previous similar experience as an Assistant Food and Beverage Service Manager in a 100+ bedroom hotel or 6 months experience as an Assistant Restaurant or Assistant Bar Manager in a 150+ bedroom hotel.
- Able to communicate effectively with other Managers, staff and guests.
- Able to effectively develop an ethos of customer care within the department.
- Able to plan, rota and control wage costs within company guidelines.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Food and Beverage Assistant Manager - Buxton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly