Reception Supervisor / Shift leader - London
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage with chic contemporary edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
As our Reception Supervisor, it is your responsibility to guide, monitor and support the Front Desk team to ensure our guests receive unparalleled hospitality, from a seamless arrival and departure experience, to extensive reception services, assisting them with their queries and unexpressed wishes.
This is chiefly an operational role, where you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the team to proudly deliver world class service with elegance, creativity, and unfailing attentiveness. You will provide information on hotel services and most importantly, as their host, make our guests feel welcome whilst they visit our energetic and vibrant city. You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guests’ accounts, invoices are accurate and all guest transactions are fulfilled in a very timely manner.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Proven background in a similar role as a Reception Supervisor, Shift Leader or Senior Receptionist within a similar multi-outlet, luxury hotel
- Confident working knowledge of Opera is essential
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to connect with guests and colleagues from all over the world – a fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Flexibility to work early mornings, late night, weekends and occasional overnight shifts
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicantsmust be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Reception Supervisor / Shift leader - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly