Kitchen Staff - Newmarket
Harry Ramsden’s – Fryers/Back of House Team Members/Kitchen Assistants - Newmarket
We are looking for Fryers to join our newly refurbished restaurant in Newmarket. In amongst the hustle and bustle of the famously known horse racing town is Harry Ramsden’s, ready to serve our iconic British Fish and Chips amongst other dishes including burgers, salads and old time classic knickerbockers glory.
We concentrate on what we do best which is ensuring that the same Harry Ramsden’s recipes and tradition are delivered in the same way they would have been when Harry started the business in 1928.
Fryers are a vital part of the kitchen team. As Fryer you will be working on a fryer range. This role also includes potato preparation and fish cutting. You will work across these sections to prepare and serve great quality food consistently. You will create and maintain a clean and safe working environment.
You must be:
- Able to provide great customer service consistently
- Friendly, courteous and a team player
- Able to perform day to day tasks with accuracy
- Reliable and honest
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Using the fryer range
- Cutting of fish
- Potato preparation
- Taking and responding to feedback
- Providing a high standard of food at all times
- Ensuring you are working in a clean and safe environment
- Ensuring you are abiding by food and hygiene regulation
What we can offer in exchange:
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Fast Progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme (Nest)
- Free meal on shift (6 hours plus)
- Staff Discount
- Refer a friend scheme
If that all sounds like you, our team would definitely want to hear from you!
Apply for Kitchen Staff - Newmarket
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly