Head Chef - Brighton
Harry Ramsden’s – Brighton – Head Chef Required
We reckon Harry knew he was onto something big when he opened for business from a hut in 1928. Because, it’s simple - everybody loves Fish and Chips – in fact, we love them SO much that we eat about 450,000,000 portions every year!
Our Head Chef will be an integral part of the leadership team of the restaurant, ensuring their team deliver quality fresh food within a branded environment, to spec, and with the ability to manage high volume levels of service. They will also be required to deliver a fresh daily specials offer, and assist with the introduction and planning of central menus.
In addition, they will be able to deliver high levels of kitchen management and planning and convert food sales to profit within the confines of the brand.
There are a few boxes we need you to tick but nothing you wouldn’t expect;
- Have proficient leadership, organisational and management skills
- Be responsible for training and motivating your staff
- Have enthusiasm and charisma to inspire your team
- Be responsible for food stock control ,ordering & food cost targets
- A passion for delivering great food and an attention to detail
- Full accountability for Health and Safety and Food Safety standards and training
- Required flair to introduce new menus & specials
- Understanding in full menu costs & specification sheets
- A drive to exceed expectations
And of course, it goes without saying;
- Flexible and hardworking, always leading by example putting your customers first
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in introducing new menus and specials
What we can offer in exchange;
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Fast Progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme (Nest)
- Free meal on shift
- Staff Discount
- Reward Gateway-Discounts at 1000s’ of high street stores
If that all sounds like you, everybody at Harry Ramsden's definitely wants to hear from you!