Senior General Manager – Liverpool
Senior General Manager – North West Liverpool – Competitive Salary
We are looking for a Senior General Manager - North West (Liverpool). As the Senior General Manager you will lead the team by example and work to deliver a memorable experience for customers time and time again. Senior General Managers are business owners and are fully accountable for delivering Company business objectives, financial targets and brand standards. They proactively identify growth opportunities and are tuned into the local market and customer needs.
We concentrate on what we do best which is ensuring that the same Harry Ramsden’s recipes and tradition are delivered in the same way as they would have been when Harry started the business in 1928.
You must be:
- Exceptionally organised and have an ability to display leadership skills in a fast paced environment
- Able to coordinate and manage the smooth running of the shift with super efficiency
- Able to ensure your team deliver first rate service and fantastic food to every customer
- Flexible and hardworking, always leading by example
- Able to travel to other locations as the business requires
- Service oriented and customer focused at all times
- Experienced in a similar role
- Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Organising marketing activities, such as promotional events with assistance from Head of Marketing
- preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Agreeing budgets with senior management
- Coordinating the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Recruiting, training, managing and motivating staff
- Responding to customer queries and complaints
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Checking stock levels, ordering supplies and preparing cash drawers
What we can offer in exchange:
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Bonus Scheme
- Fast Progression Opportunities
- Pension Scheme (Nest)
- Free meal on shift (6 hours plus)
- Staff Discount
- Refer a friend scheme
If that all sounds like you, our team would definitely want to hear from you!
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO WORK WITH US IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK. WE WILL NOT INTERVIEW ANYONE WITHOUT THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION.
Apply for Senior General Manager – Liverpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly