Maintenance Manager - Brighton
The Old Ship Hotel, Brighton
What is the job all about?
- Ensures that the hotel is in good repair at all times.
- Conducts daily checks of the hotel.
- Reports repairs or any defects, updating a log book.
- Checks and responds to issues with machinery and hotel equipment.
- Undertakes small decorative work such as painting and tiling etc.
- Mends general plumbing, electrical or carpentry defects.
- Follows the Health, Safety and Fire regulations at all times.
- Ensures that all chemicals used are stored safely and all procedures are followed Works closely with Housekeeping.
- Works with external contractors and consultants.
- Works closely with housekeeping
The Old Ship Hotel Brighton is the oldest hotel in Britain today dating back to 1559. It is a historic Georgian hotel standing proudly on Brighton's seafront in one of Brighton's most impressive venues. This picturesque hotel enjoys a sublime location just a short walk from the beach, pier and the city's fine pubs, restaurants and shops.
Its beautifully distinctive white facade leads into a modern welcoming lounge area and 154 en suite bedrooms.
Because of its fine location and close proximity to all of Brighton's main tourist and commercial sites the Old Ship Hotel is a great choice for guests of business or leisure. Brighton is well known for its conferences, situated just a short walk away from the Brighton Centre and just a 5 minute walk from Brighton Pier, The Lanes and the city’s bars and restaurants.
Please state salary expectations