Front of House Team Leader - The Kilton Inn, Knutsford
To supervise the service of food and drink in the bar, ensuring a high standard of customer service is achieved. To support both the bar staff and the management team through daily bar operations.
- Promote friendly, efficient and effective relationships with all customers and team members.
- Approach all work responsibilities with a positive and proactive nature.
- Responsible for the payment and accurate charging of all orders taken.
- Ensure correct operating procedures are followed and company standards met.
- Maintain a safe environment for customers and staff at all times. Be responsible for reporting any faults to the management team.
- Ensure all open and close down procedures are followed correctly.
- Supervise staff performance to ensure all duties are performed efficiently with customer service and satisfaction being a key focus.
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained in the bar at all times.
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene, dress and appearance is maintained by the bar team.
- Assist in the daily running of the bar operation, delegating duties as necessary to maintain appropriate levels of customer service.
- Carry out regular till checks and monitor stock levels, reporting results to the management team.
- Ensure the back-bar is effectively merchandised and all promotions and posters relate to current activity.
- Attend any training courses to enhance future personal development.
- Assist with in-house training to ensure all team members are customer-focused.
- Carry out any reasonable request that may be made by the management team.
- Honesty and reliability
- Love your job – demonstrate a positive attitude all day, everyday.
- Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high standards.
- Demonstrate due diligence and encourage a safe working environment.
- Willing to undertake training and personal development.
- Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Competent numerical and cash handling skills.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings.