Leisure Club Cleaner
HOURS OF WORKING 7AM - 9AM 5 DAYS A WEEK ROTA BASIS
1. To thoroughly clean all the Leisure Club areas as specified, plus any extra
areas when instructed by the Leisure Club Manager.
2. To ensure a high standard of cleanliness in all areas.
3. To use materials as directed by the Leisure Club Manager, in a safe and
4. To ensure all equipment is used correctly and stored in a way that it will not
5. To note and report to the Leisure Club Manager any repairs or maintenance
6. To report breakage's and property losses to the Leisure Club Manager.
7. Be aware of your obligations under the Health & Hygiene Laws.
8. Ensure you are aware and familiar with all fire procedures in the hotel.
9. To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
10. To have a thorough knowledge of COSHH regulations.
11. To be responsible for and ensure the security of the Leisure Club on
completion of you're working shift.
12. To ensure the Leisure Club keys are handed into the correct Manager at the
end of your shift.
13. To be friendly and courteous to staff, Management and guests.
14. To be available for training as and when required, for which advance notice
will be given whenever possible.
15. To carryout other duties as specified by the Duty Manager.
· Changing room tiles - scrubbed and wet vacced
· Toilet area scrubbed and wet vacced
· Poolside corridor scrubbed and wet vacced
· Steam room - room and seating scrubbed
· Sauna scrubbed and wet vacced
· Top deck and wet lounge area scrubbed and wet vacced
· Hose around poolside
· Shower floors scrubbed
The Hotel Collection has unique properties and gives us the opportunity to break free from the big corporate chains’ approach to hospitality in the UK, so our teams have more freedom to achieve our financial, service and people objectives. Our aim is to provide ‘Positive impressions. Lasting memories’
*JOB TITLE* – 4* Hotel Group Billesley Manor Hotel
A luxury country house hotel near Stratford-upon-Avon, the 4 star Billesley Manor Hotel is perfect for holidays & short breaks in Warwickshire. It boasts 72 rooms which have been styled to reflect the history & elegance of the Manor. The converted Tithe Barns adjacent to the Manor house offer spacious contemporary rooms. Surrounded by 11 acres of Warwickshire countryside, the hotel is just three miles from Stratford-upon-Avon & 12 miles from Warwick.