Luxury Brasserie Manager - Ascot
Luxury Brasserie Manager
Salary: Up to £36,000 per annum
Do you have Brasserie or high-end restaurant experience?
Do you have a rosette background and want to continue perfecting your service standard?
Do you have a warm personality and a passion for the Hospitality?
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager / Brasserie Manager to join this young and dynamic team in the Ascot, Berkshire area.
In this high profile position you will have full responsibility over your team as well as financial and operational result for your restaurant.
- Busy operation with 2 AA Rosette standards
- The role would suit a candidate from high-end stand-alone restaurant or with a Hotel background
- Possess excellent organisational and logistical skills
- Enthusiastic in developing the team through great training
- A desire to delight the customer by delivering excellent service through the team.
- Drive, tenacity and commitment
- Will to develop the Restaurant/ Brasserie into a restaurant of choice and a place to be
- Passionate to continuing building a strong career and continue his/her development.
If you have those qualities and the right background, please send me your CV and we will discuss the position further.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV!
Apply for Luxury Brasserie Manager - Ascot
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly