Pastry Chef - Rick Stein Sandbanks
Do you have a passion for food and are looking for a new challenge? Then we have the perfect job for you as a Pastry Chef, at Commis Chef level, at Rick Stein Sandbanks.
As Pastry Chef you'll play a key role in supporting the pastry section and helping to preparing pastry dishes. We'll provide you with all of the training and development that you'll need to progress your career as a Pastry Chef.
If you share our passion for great food and are looking to specialise in the pastry section then apply now.
Reasons to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You can choose from full time or part time opportunities
- You'll get 20% discount in all our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- There's the option for overtime on top of your normal working hours
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school in Padstow
- We'll offer you progression opportunities with the option to experience different styles across our restaurants
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
- You'll be invited to summer events with Rick Stein and Jill Stein
A day in the life of a Pastry Chef – you'll be:
- Preparing pastry dishes and working with quality ingredients.
- Developing your understanding of the food being served by taking part in tastings.
- Learning about stock rotation and rotating stock as required.
- Working effectively with a team of chefs.
- Working with the Head Chef to monitor stock levels.
- Continually pushing to improve your knowledge and skills.
If you'd like to join us, click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We look forward to hearing from you!