Are you a Head Housekeeper looking for a new and exciting challenge? Then we have the perfect job for you to lead our housekeeping team in Padstow.
As Head Housekeeper you will manage the housekeeping team that take care of our 40 guest bedrooms, 4 self catering properties and public areas. You will ensure the smooth running of the housekeeping department and make sure that the highest standards are met at all times. You will also be responsible for guaranteeing the highest level of customer service from the team.
Requirements for this role:
- You must have previous experience in a similar role and in a 4 or 5 star accommodation site
- You will work to a high standard of attention to detail
- You'll demonstrate proven ability to lead and inspire a large team
- You will share our passion for the industry
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You'll get 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- We can offer support with childcare costs for those with children
- We'll offer you preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- We'll offer you guidance and support with your development
- We offer an employee Assistance programme supported by Hospitality Action, our leading industry charity
A day in the life of a Head Housekeeper – You'll be:
- Proactively managing the team and supporting their development and progression
- Planning staffing resources
- Managing and accounting for costs
- Managing laundry and linen stocks to ensure levels are maintained for needs of the business
- Checking rooms on a daily basis
- Managing the reporting, completion and follow up of any guest issues
- Managing scheduled and unscheduled works in guest rooms
- Ensuring all public areas are cleaned and presented to the company standards
To apply for this opportunity click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We look forward to hearing from you!