Cleaner | RAF Cranwell
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise policy makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver to the public. Serco supports governments, agencies and companies who seek a trusted partner with a solid track-record of providing assured service excellence. Our people offer operational, management and consulting expertise in the aerospace, defence, education, health, justice and immigration, local government, science, technology, transport and the commercial sectors.
We are currently recruiting a Cleaner to work at RAF Cranwell on a 32 hour permanent contract working Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 14:00 and Friday 07:30 - 13:30.
* Cleanliness of your allocated areas
* Ensure adequate supplies are available
* Notify management of deficiencies or need for repairs
* Actively promote Health & Safety in the workplace
* Any other duties as detailed by Management
Skills & Experience:
* Experienced Ensuring a high level of customer service
* Must be able to work unsupervised and act on your own initiative
* Previous cleaning experience is essential, ideally from a busy corporate environment
* Excellent communication skills
* NVQ Level 2 in Cleaning desirable
This job is offered subject to successfully obtaining SC Clearance. You must hold a British Passport or be eligible to hold one and have resided in the UK continuously for the last 5 years.
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
Serco is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Serco Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.