Lead Business Analyst - Bourne Leisure Support Centre - Hemel Hempstead
Do you want a career working in IT for The Times 4th Best Big Company in the UK?
As Lead Business Analyst you will be responsible for building a team of business analysts for the Bourne Leisure group and growing its capability. You will create a BA community culture to influence and advise the use of appropriate analysis methods across the group.
The purpose of the role:
- Build a small team of Business Analysts and create a 'BA community' culture
- Introduce / deploy various analysis methods, implementing more structure when necessary
- Influence and advise the use of the correct methodology across the business
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders and teams (technical and non-technical) across Bourne Leisure and brands
- Be involved in group, customer facing, internal and standalone projects alike
- Ensure project delivery solutions align with stakeholder requirements
- Promote excellent service and standards at all times
- Be a key driver for change across a number of business areas
Our ideal Lead Business Analyst will have expertise in the following areas:
1.Proven experience in a Senior/Lead Business Analyst role, or, comparable experience coaching and setting standards
2.Demonstrable experience in various analysis methods / techniques
3.Holiday & Leisure industry experience
4.Track record of influencing business change on a range of projects including digital architecture and technology
5.Experience in requirements gathering and definition, process modelling / mapping the "as-is" and "to-be", specification writing, documentation, Use Case Scenarios, workshop facilitation etc.
6.Producing high-level business models
7.Ability to build, lead and coach a team, including delegation, motivation, management and planning
8.Excellent Stakeholder engagement / management
The benefits of working for us:
- Discounted Bourne Leisure Holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Opportunity for professionally recognised qualifications to develop and progress
- 22 holiday days (rising to 25) plus bank holidays.
Bourne IT Business Services is a lively and innovative environment providing a great opportunity to influence change in technology across the Bourne Leisure group. A key part of the support centre based at Hemel Hempstead, the team strives to live our values of Being Positive, Being There, Being Smart, Being Clear and Being Better.