Business Development Manager - Northampton
Business Development Manager – Travel industry
Region : Midlands and North London
Salary: £30,000 + bonus, company car, phone, laptop
We are currently searching for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join this dynamic Sales team. You will be focusing on the Central England and North London Region.
Your objectives are to find new business partners for the Group and be an ambassador in your region as well as manage existing key accounts.
This is a home and field based role which will allow flexible working hours and an individual with a great deal of organization.
Ideally you will have a hospitality background as Sales Manager / Business Development Manager within Hotel, Resorts, Holiday Parks or a Travel agent / Tour Operator.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Minimum 2 years of pro-active sales experience preferably in the hotel or travel industry
- Excellent computing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong sales presentations skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.