Kitchen Porter - Reading
Starting from £7.20 per hour
Giraffe's adventure began in 1998 and our journey is still going strong. We’ve scoured the globe for the most exciting ingredients and ideas for our menus, and now, we’re searching for the very best kitchen porters to help bring them to life for our lovely guests at our [insert restaurant here] restaurant.
What will you be doing as a giraffe Kitchen Porter?
- Working closely with the chefs to support them wherever possible
- Assisting the chefs with food preparation when required
- Assisting with pot wash as and when required
- Ensuring food and equipment deliveries are checked and stored away correctly
- Ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety are kept at all times
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive hourly rate with service charge/tips
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Discount on giraffe food when you’re not working
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch!