General Manager - Surrey
General Manager - Surrey
Rewards and Benefits
- Partnership options
- Live in accommodation (subject to position)
- Fun and Professional work environment
- Christmas day off
- 8 shifts over 5 days
- Extra shift allowance
- 25% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Peach Pathway – role specific training program
- Quarterly Management day invite
- Support and encouragement to ensure you achieve your goals, ambitions, awards and qualifications
- Funded compliance training
- Free food on shift
- Peach Adventure Days, learning more about The Good Stuff we serve e.g. Jimmy Butlers Pigs, Scallop fishing, Laverstoke Mozzarella
- Performance related incentives, for you and your team
- Flexibility to move within the group
- Invite to Peach Fest, our yearly Team Festival, with live music, DJ’s food and drink, fancy dress and camping
- Child Care Vouchers
Role expectations – the stuff to get excited about
As a General Manager in Peach, you’re experienced and confident in all aspects of running and maintaining a successful Gastropub. You're passion for food and great service is evident in the experience you bring to your team and Guests. You have an abundance of enthusiasm for our industry.
You’re an inspiring individual who thrives on developing skills and service finesse across the team. You work closely with the Head Chef to create a team of knowledgeable and enthusiastic foodies both Front and Back of House.
You’re a skilled recruiter, a stickler for standards and know your bottom line.
Its crucial you:
- Have a thirst for knowledge and self-development
- Regularly hold team meetings, ensuring the team are a part of, and understand the big and small goals every day
- Host it like a dinner party every day
- A natural marketer, with the ability to grow the business and build sales
- Can convert turnover into profit, hitting wage, food and liquor targets weekly
- Implement improvement both in your pub, and in the company
In Peach we believe Great Hosting and Serving the Good Stuff is an art, and we strive to achieve the best in all 17 of our award winning pubs. Our teams come first, which is why we’ve won ‘Best Employers in Hospitality’ for 5 years running.
Our belief is simple, share the business with those who work in it, and give people the opportunity to invest so they can have a part of the whole - we call this the Route to Partnership. We know from working this way over a number of years that when there is a genuine sense of shared ownership, performance improves. We believe in Partnerships and our ambition is to grow a business where people are genuinely invested in their future with Peach.
It's a Peachy World. Together we work hard, play hard and share the rewards.
Apply for General Manager - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly