Night Porter - The Royal Albion Hotel, Broadstairs
Pub/Hotel: The Royal Albion Hotel, Broadstairs
Hard working and reliable porter required
The Royal Albion Hotel in Broadstairs is looking for a reliable and committed Night Porter to join our team on a part time basis.
Boasting a spectacular seafront location, we combine the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern 21 bedroomed hotel and function venue.
This busy post will see you working on a two nights on and four nights off shift pattern from 23.00 – 07.00, to include some weekends.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the overall safety of the guests and building throughout the night shift.
- Serving in house residents in the bar area.
- Setting up resident’s breakfast in the restaurant.
- You will take complete responsibility for any fire evacuations during the night shift.
- Former experience in a similar capacity is advantageous not essential.
- First class customer service skills, honesty and reliability are key.
- Previous experience of working nights is preferred.
- You must be able to work alone and using your own initiative.
- You will be comfortable making quick decisions in what can be a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- Some lifting and moving of furniture is a required in the role, so candidates must be in good physical health.
- You must be well presented and professional.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
This is a live out role.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online now with your CV now.