Senior Leisure Assistant - Furzefield Leisure Centre, Potters Bar
Senior Leisure Assistant
39 hours per week
Up to £15,200 per annum
Hertsmere Leisure is a charity with a reputation for delivering high quality services in both leisure and children’s centres.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Leisure Assistant at Furzefield Leisure Centre working with a dynamic and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working and organising a team as well as experience in the leisure industry. The role will involve assisting the duty manager with the day to day running of the site when on shift and acting up to Duty Manager when required. The ideal candidate must have a current NPLQ or the ability to gain this qualification, as well having or the ability to gain the pool plant operators qualification within the probationary period.
Working for Hertsmere Leisure your staff benefits will include:
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to free or reduced use of facilities at our Centres.
- Discounted shows at Wyllyotts Theatre
- Child care vouchers and discounted access to play schemes, crèche facilities and nursery places
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Closing date: Sunday 30th October 2016