Support General Manager - London
Aubaine is a true blend of French and international cuisine. Combining the elegance of a Parisian salon with the relaxed ambience of a Provençal bistro. We are famous for our bakery and patisserie and the quality of our food and we are incredibly proud of our brand and the experience our customers have with us.
We are now accelerating our growth in London and Dubai so it is an exciting time to join. Our success starts with our teams so we are looking for Support General Managers to join us who are inspiring leaders of their teams and able to deliver an outstanding level of service to all our customers.
As a Support General Manager you will:
- Floating between the Aubaine Restaurants at different locations
- Work alongside and support the Restaurant Management team in driving the business forward to:
- Meet and exceed sales expectations
- Maintain, develop and embed Company values and policies & procedures within the teams
What are we looking for in you?
- Management experience in a similar operation and a track record of inspiring and developing your team
- A real passion to deliver outstanding customer service every day and to every customer
- A strong commercial acumen and track record off growing both sales and profit
- Strong organisational, leadership and people skills so the restaurant runs efficiently and the team executes the brand standards perfectly
- An excellent knowledge of market trends and able to embrace new challenges within a high volume environment
- A passion for quality!
The benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Career Development and progression
- Excellent working environment in an expanding brand
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Internal and External Training Courses
- Meals on Duty
If this excites you then send us your CV now – at the first interview you will meet the Area Manager, Human Resources Manager and members of the Aubaine team to get a chance to fully understand the plans for Aubaine. We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative
Apply for Support General Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly