General Manager vacancy: The White Horse Hotel in Haslemere (please note it's not actually a hotel!) combines the warmth and welcome of a village pub with the draw of a progressive drinks range and guest focussed menu offer.
Due to the current General Manager taking a year's Maternity Leave we are looking for a Manager to not simply hold this business, but to continue its growth. The successful candidate will have a proven record of engaging their team and be able to demonstrate an awareness of how to engage with the local community to succeed in business aims. This is a prime opportunity for a first time General Manager of relevant experience or a General Manager looking for a new short term challenge.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!