Chef de Partie - Wimbledon
Chef de Partie - The Ivy Cafe Wimbledon
We are looking for a confident and professional Chef de Partie to effectively lead and supervise a section of the Kitchen within one of our sophisticated, newly opened restaurants.
The Ivy Collection is comprised of neighbourhood cafes and brasserie style restaurants inspired by The Ivy on West Street, established in 1917. The Ivy Collection has seen four new openings since November 2014; this includes The Ivy Market Grill, Covent Garden, The Ivy Chelsea Garden, The Ivy Café, Marylebone and The Ivy Kensington Brasserie. Due to this continued success we are recruiting for passionate hospitality experts who are looking for a new challenge with a unique opportunity to grow within an established professional environment.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have:
- Current / previous experience as a Chef de Partie and the running a section in a busy kitchen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to work in a supportive, structured environment.
- Ability to work on their own initiative calmly when under pressure.
The successful Chef de Partie will receive:
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Staff discount in our restaurants
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Competitive salary package
- A healthy work life balance
If you are interested in being part of our successful growing team then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Please only apply if you are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Wimbledon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly