Wellness Fitness Advisor - Chartham Park Golf & Country Club
The Club Company (UK) Ltd is one of the largest owners and operators of golf and health & fitness clubs in the U.K. An exciting opportunity has arisen at Chartham Park Golf & Country Club for a dedicated professional to join the team.
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and loads of enthusiasm to play an active role on the Gym floor.
In this "hands on" role you will be responsible for conducting inductions/assessments and supporting members in achieving their 'real life' fitness goals through our "Wellness Technogym Key System."
- Ensuring facilities are maintained to the highest standards at all times
- Drive membership satisfaction and aid membership retention.
- Exceed your individual performance targets
Essential requirements for the role:
- REPS level 2 qualified
- Knowledgeable of fitness procedures and fitness products
- Customer service driven
- A Team Player
- Ideally ETM qualified and able to teach classes
- Welcoming, Professional, Friendly and FUN!!
Fantastic package! In addition to salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including pension scheme, learning and development incentives, incremental holiday entitlements, complimentary use of facilities across the Group and discount on retail goods.