Sales Coordinator - Leeds
Britannia Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Sales Coordinator
- providing administrative support to the sales team (diary management, preparing reports, issuing correspondence)
- Handling booking and requests from customers
- Researching new projects
- Assisting the sales team in organising events, promotions and show rounds
- Excellent computer and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- Exceptional communication and customer skills
- The ability to develop effective relationships with clients, agents and the operational departments within the hotel.
- Previous sales and / or hotel experience
- A positive "can do attitude" along with the desire to progress within a sales environment.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Sales Coordinator - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly