Specialist Copy Writer - Altrincham
Britannia Head Office
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Job title: SEO Specialist Copy Writer
We are looking for someone with excellent knowledge of writing copy that is optimised for search engines to work within a vibrant marketing team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, able to keep abreast of the latest SEO developments and always looking for new opportunities to grow the campaign.
- Writing Blogs and Search Engine Friendly webpages
- Perform ongoing keyword research and expansion for content
- Fully ptimize copy and landing pages for search engines
- Research and implement search engine optimization strategies
- Research and analyze competitor link strategy
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Track, report, and analyze search engine optimisation activity
- Ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented on the newly developed website
- Assist with creation of content and images for the website
- 12+ months of SEO experience
- Experience with Google analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Good understanding of other areas of digital marketing, including PPC, Display Retargeting,
Email and affiliate marketing.
- Work within the hospitality industry is not required but would be beneficial.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.