Kitchen Porter - Horley
Britannia Russ Hill Hotel, Horley
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Kitchen Porter
Reporting to: Head Chef
- To ensure the kitchen is at a very high standard of cleanliness.
- To ensure that there is a constant stock of clean dishes for both the kitchen and restaurant.
- To follow a cleaning schedule and respond to everyday needs of all areas in the hotel.
- To ensure you are aware and knowledgeable with all regulations, i.e. hygiene, fire and the legal and statutory requirements affecting the unit.
- You must be smart in appearance and courteous at all times and to act as an ambassador for the hotel.
- You must be punctual, flexible and adaptable and be able to work with others.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Kitchen Porter - Horley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly