Venue Cleaners – Burnham-on-Sea
Pontins Brean Sands, Somerset
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Cleaner
Reporting to: Head Housekeeper
- Report to work on time and in the correct clean uniform.
- Collect keys and work paper, ensuring all keys are signed for.
- Collect caddie/bucket with cleaning materials in, ensure that you have enough to complete your work load.
- To clean all corridors and stairs as required
- To clean all ground floor public rooms and offices as required
- To clean hotel staff room & toilets
- Follow the hotel public area cleaning schedule and sign of all jobs complete, in addition complete daily job.
- Inform your supervisor that you have completed any work, which was given to you, your supervisor will sign your paper after all your work completed.
- At the end of your shift, return key and bucket to housekeeping office.
- If you have any queries please ensure you escalate this to your supervisor.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Venue Cleaners – Burnham-on-Sea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly