Bar Manager - Eastbourne
The Cavendish Hotel, Eastbourne
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Bar Manager / Flarer
Reporting to: General Manager
- To take full responsibility for stock and money on the bars(s).
- To recruit, train, develop and control all bar staff.
- To ensure all staff work within the confines of the Licensing Law.
- To train staff on cocktail mixings; flare
- To effectively control stock movement and all money received.
- To prepare and control departmental payroll costs to standards laid down.
- Previous similar experience as a Bars Manager.
- Previous experience of cocktail mixing and Flare
- Staff rota experience
- Bar tilling
- You must be able to plan, rota and control wage costs within company guidelines.
- You must be flexible, enthusiastic and able to build on your experience to assist in the continuing development of the hotel.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Bar Manager - Eastbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly