Chef de Partie - Wilmslow
Airport Inn Manchester, Wilmslow
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Chef De Partie
Reporting to: Head Chef
- To achieve a high standard of food expected from the Head Chef.
- To assist in the preparation of food for both TDH and a la carte menus.
- To train, control and develop commis chefs in your section.
- Minimum 1 years experience as a commis chef.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, committed and willing to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and with others.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.