Operations Director - Head Office, Hale
Senior Board Appointment
Britannia Hotels is the largest privately owned Hotel Company in Europe, owning 50 hotels with over 10,000 bedrooms in the UK.
In addition the Group owns 6 Pontins holiday parks with over 4,000 apartments.
There has been significant expansion in recent years and we are now seeking to attract a high calibre Operations Director with Hotel management exposure to join our “hands on” executive team.
The role will include, but is not limited to;
- Visiting units and reporting findings to the Senior Board
- To assist in the development of company policy and strategies in respect of sales, standards, and performance.
- To implement company policy and put in place controls and procedures to maintain and monitor performance
- To take, when necessary, corrective action in order to deliver the desire outcomes
- To manage the Area Managers by offering guidance, advice and support
- Selection, appraisal and discipline of senior management
- To monitor the quality and standards of cleaning and maintenance of all areas of the hotels/Parks (internal and external; front and back of house) with due regard to environment issues and waste management.
- To assess the performance of staff and the quality of services provided in all areas of the hotel operation and through the local management agree action as appropriate to achieve consistency of agreed service levels.
- To support the financial controls already in place and by use of financial management information available assist local managers in the achieving maximum operational profitability of their unit.
Proven track record of senior level operational experience within the Hotel and Holiday Park industry is essential for this role.
Apply for Operations Director - Head Office, Hale
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly