Fitness Instructor - Guildford
freedomleisure, the largest provider of community leisure in the South East, are looking for exceptional people to join the team. We need dedicated employees to deliver a great service to our customers.
Fitness Instructor - Guildford Spectrum
Hours: 23hrs a week, Monday to Sunday (rota basis)
Rate of Pay: £14216.53 per annum (pro rata)
Freedom leisure are looking for a Level 3 qualified fitness Instructor to join our friendly and professional team, to motivate and inspire all our customers to get the most out of every visit to the gym.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Motivate and coach customers to achieve their fitness goals
- Educate and inform gym users on Health and Fitness Issues
- Supervise gym users to ensure their safety at all times
- Ensure the gym area is clean and tidy at all times
- Promote Personal Training and other activities in the centre with gym users
- Carry out regular maintenance checks on equipment
If you are passionate about fitness, great with people and ready to work for an organisation that puts customers first we want to hear from you. You will ideally have trained in First Aid at Work, experience in a leisure or fitness environment will be essential.
To apply: Please forward a CV and Covering Letter or alternatively download an application form from the website and return to Reception.
Closing date: Monday 24th October 2016