Cellarman - Warrington, Cheshire
Daresbury Park Hotel and Spa, Warrington
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Cellarman
Reporting to: Department Manager
- To check all bars daily and restock as required, ensuring correct transfer procedures are followed.
- To thoroughly clean bar areas.
- To ensure kegs are operating correctly.
- Clean pipes weekly.
- Check all mineral dispensers/optics daily.
- To remove all empty bottles and stack ready for return or throw away as appropriate.
- To ensure all wine and liquor stores are kept clean and tidy at all times and to ensure full security.
- To keep cellars clean and tidy and secure at all times.
- To advise Head Cellarman/General Manager of any stock discrepancies.
- To check in and stack neatly all deliveries, to advise Head Cellarman/General Manager of any breakages/discrepancies etc.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.