Maintenance Assistant - Horley
Russ Hill Hotel, Horley
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Maintenance Assistant
Reporting To: Maintenance Manager
- The ideal candidates will have experience in Plumbing, Electrical work and/or Joinery.
- The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of competency in the aforementioned trades.
- In addition they will be highly motivated, have good organisational skills, be resilient and ensure that the properties comply fully with all government Health and Safety guidelines and legislation.
- Up to
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Maintenance Assistant - Horley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly