Senior Receptionist - Marylebone
Senior Receptionist - The Ivy Cafe Marylebone
We are looking for a confident and supportive Senior Receptionist to assist within the smooth running of the reception in one of our sophisticated, newly opened restaurants.
Over a 100 years of history have earned the Ivy its enduring reputation as one of London’s best loved restaurants, having started life as a humble café in 1917.
The Ivy Collection brings a touch of The Ivy magic beyond London’s west end, offering effortless quality and style, a mix of modern British and International dishes with a friendly and attentive service to guests around the country.
Our ideal Senior Receptionist will have:
- Current / previous experience as a Senior Receptionist within the hospitality and catering industry.
- Impeccable guest service skills whilst being enthusiastic, engaging and approachable.
- Have excellent communication skills with a high level of English speaking and listening skills.
- Knowledge / previous experience of using OpenTable or other reservation programme will be an advantage.
The successful Senior Receptionist will receive:
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Staff discount in our restaurants
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Competitive salary package
- A healthy work life balance
If you are interested in being part of our successful growing team then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Please only apply if you are eligible to live and work in the UK.