Territory Sales Manager – Health & Fitness – Surrey, M4 Corridor
This is a highly sought after opportunity to work for a leading fitness equipment supplier as a territory sales manager working across the board servicing private health clubs, leisure management, hotels, spas and education establishments. We are keen to talk to either candidates currently working within a similar role within the sector or potentially senior candidates working in operations who have a strong background and knowledge of the core fitness products and or group exercise programming.
Candidates will need to have the presence and proven track record to influence key decision makers at every level using a consultative and solutions based approach to both new business development and managing existing accounts. You will be covering a large territory that encompasses the M4 Corridor and West London. It is essential that candidates have the skills and ability to time manage and plan their diary as this will be key to optimising the efficiency and productivity of setting and arranging meetings across the territory.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· To ensure the monthly, quarterly & annual targets for the region are achieved and exceeded through the generation of new sales
· To follow up leads generated and manage the sales process including gym design drawings, equipment recommendations, presentations, proposing, closing, project management & staff training where necessary
· To manage the expectation & experience of existing customers to ensure repeat business
· To pro-actively pursue new business avenues and generate own leads when necessary
· To maintain the customer database and company key performance indicator system, ensuring the information is updated, accurate and available at all times
· To represent the brand at all relevant trade shows, conferences, seminars & corporate events when required
· To attend all relevant monthly sales meetings and scheduled training courses provided
Interested candidates will need to have excellent written and interpersonal skills and be able to fully articulate the range of fitness products and their benefits in presenting and providing solutions to the key decision makers within each sector.
Please note due to high volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.