Conference Porter - Harrogate
The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate
What is the job all about?
- Responsible for working to the highest standards, ensuring an efficient service to all guests.
- Having a 'can do' attitude
- Provide outstanding customer care at all times.
- Ensure all meeting rooms are set up and refreshed to a standard in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Maintaining all equipment meeting the course organiser's requirements
- Ensure the Conference & Banqueting areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure Refreshment breaks are served at the correct times
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Maintain a high level of hotel and product knowledge at all times.
- Knowledge of menu content, menu changes, and promotional activities
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
An impressive 19th century hotel situated the heart of the spa town of Harrogate, adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre and a short stroll from the famous Betty's Tea Rooms and Montpellier Gardens.
Set in 12 acres of award-winning landscaped gardens, The Majestic Hotel is charming and elegant, exudes sophistication and basks in its Victorian heritage offering a traditional setting for a relaxed stay.
A Victorian landmark, it is the perfect location for holidays and breaks in Harrogate and North Yorkshire.
This Harrogate hotel boasts 170 spacious bedrooms.
A fantastic opportunity to join the team at the Majestic. We offer 20 days paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays, complimentary membership for our leisure club, 20 % off treatments and products in our beauty treatment rooms, discounted accommodation rates.
We also have access to some excellent training sources. Plus uniform, free car parking and a meal on duty.
Being part of something special