Chef de Partie - Aberdeen
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel, Aberdeenshire
What is the job all about?
- To be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
- To be responsible for the preparation and presentation of all dishes in your allocated area, ensuring that all guests receive efficient service and high quality dishes.
- To assist with the control and ownership for the management of the kitchen department within the overall policies and controls established by the company and hotel General Manager, ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and budgeted profitability achieved.
- To ensure at all times a high standard of cleanliness and practices is maintained, thereby ensuring all statutory legislation is met.
- To gain experience in all sections of the kitchen and ensure company and legal requirements are maintained at all times.
The Hotel Collection has unique properties and gives us the opportunity to break free from the big corporate chains’ approach to hospitality in the UK, so our teams have more freedom to achieve our financial, service and people objectives. Our aim is to provide ‘Positive impressions. Lasting memories’
Chef de Partie – 4* Hotel Group The Aberdeen Altens Hotel
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel is located on the main Southern approach to Aberdeen, close to the City Centre. The hotel has 216 bedrooms, twelve meeting rooms and a Health and Leisure club with an indoor swimming pool. The Aberdeen Altens Hotel is a contemporary, welcoming hotel and one of Aberdeen’s premier hotels for business meetings and events, and a popular local wedding venue.