Leisure Club Assistant - Harrogate
The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate
What is the job all about?
- Creating a welcoming environment for all Leisure members and guests and put the heart into the Leisure Club
- Responsible for the supervision and safety of guests and members of the Leisure Club in accordance with Club/Company procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
- Understands and operates the Leisure Club Reception computer, ensuring usage by both members and guests is properly controlled and efficiently recorded.
- Ensures that the level of customer care remains high.
- Administers all revenue generated within the Leisure Club.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the Leisure Club at all times in accordance with Leisure Club/Company procedures and Health and Safety regulations.
- Ensures that the Reception Desk is run efficiently.
- Regularly check and ensure adequate stock is available at all times.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the Leisure Club whilst on duty, carrying out regular tests on the swimming pool and to take immediate action should the results of these tests pose any danger to users. To check all areas of the Club on a ongoing basis throughout the day.
- Ensures that the Leisure Club is opened and closed at the published times and is run in accordance with prescribed Company standards when on duty.
- Be aware of, and strictly observe safe and hygienic working practices in order to satisfy Health and Safety at Work and other legislation.
- Ability to sell memberships to potential members, using the established sales procedure.
- Be constantly aware of opportunities to promote the Leisure Club through all sales outlets and also in the local community.
A fantastic opportunity to join the team at the Majestic. We offer 20 days paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays, complimentary membership for our leisure club, 20 % off treatments and products in our beauty treatment rooms, discounted food and accommodation rates. We also have access to some excellent training sources. Plus uniform, free car parking, discounted eye care vouchers and a meal on duty.
A chnace to be part of our team in an impressive 19th century hotel with Leisure club situated the heart of the spa town of Harrogate, adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre and a short stroll from the famous Betty's Tea Rooms and Montpellier Gardens.
Set in 12 acres of award-winning landscaped gardens, The Majestic Hotel is charming and elegant, exudes sophistication and basks in its Victorian heritage offering a traditional setting for a relaxed stay.
A Victorian landmark, it is the perfect location for creating magical holidays and Spa breaks in Harrogate and North Yorkshire.
This Harrogate hotel boasts 170 spacious bedrooms.