Bar Assistant - Harrogate
The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate
What is the job all about?
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times by creating a warm and friendly environment
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting and exceeding our standards
- Assist in keeping the bar tidy at all times by being proactive
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink range
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cash flow
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team
A fantastic opportunity to join the team at the Majestic, We reward our team when they go the extra mile for our guests. We offer 20 days paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays, complimentary membership for our leisure club, 20 % off treatments and products in our beauty treatment rooms, discounted accommodation rates . We also have access to some excellent training sources. Plus uniform, free car parking and a meal on duty.
Come and join us in our impressive 19th century hotel situated the heart of the spa town of Harrogate, adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre and a short stroll from the famous Betty's Tea Rooms and Montpellier Gardens.
Set in 12 acres of award-winning landscaped gardens, The Majestic Hotel is charming and elegant, exudes sophistication and basks in its Victorian heritage offering a traditional setting for a relaxed stay.
A Victorian landmark, it is the perfect location for holidays and breaks in Harrogate and North Yorkshire and it provides the perfect start for those wishing to embark in a fullfilling career in hospitality.
This Harrogate hotel boasts 170 spacious bedrooms.