Event/Venue Sales Coordinator - Birmingham
This role is within the business development department of an iconic Birmingham venue, reporting to the sales manager. The successful applicant works to deliver the commercial events targets of the business.
My client is looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience -
- Experience of working in a hospitality environment is essential
- Experience of negotiating and selling is essential, with a minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial B2B sales environment
- Experience of CRM systems is desirable
- Computer literacy and competence in drafting a range of documents is essential
- A good telephone manner and confidence in client facing environments in essential
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Someone who takes the initiative
- Diplomacy, communication skills and good presentation are all essential
In return you will receive training and development, you will join a successful team and help them to drive the events department forward in line with current plans.
The salary for this role is £19-22k. If you think that this role is perfect for you please get in touch, if you add a covering letter explaining why our client should choose you from the crowd you'll stand a much better chance of success!
Due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to provide any feedback to candidates who are successful at this stage. All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Event/Venue Sales Coordinator - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly